Sunday 12 April 2009

LOSING MY VIRGINITY

OK!

So this is my first blogging experience, and since I am dole scum and I have alot of time on my hands these days (the hours are good but the moneys shit,) I thought I'd spend some of it [constructively??!!??!] and spout some shit.

To be honest I've never really read a blog and dont really know about the etiquette etc. but the way I see it, I'm just gonna write every now and then about whats been going down and put some links to tunes and stuff that I'm feeling..

After I woke up this morning, I was feeling pretty down and out.

I tried to cheer my self up with a tuna (mix) sandwich but it didn't hit the spot. I spent about an hour freestyling to this :



Big track.

I'm live on AXEFM.CO.UK 4-6 today with DJ Q and some other dudes which should be pretty joke. Its long tho cos I dont get my giro till Tuesday and I've only got 7 pound till then - and the subs to do a set are a fiver.

I'd also like to make it known that I am currently in the brain storming stages for a folk-punk/grime cross over E.P in collaboration with a good friend from a SICK band:



The E.P's working title is "Holiday in a Bottle." It is intended to be a 4/5 track acoustic ode to this:

http://www.caribbeantwist.co.uk/caribbean_twist.html

It is gonna be intense, I defy anyone to drink this and not be inspired.

I am a total n00b at blogging.

Practice makes perfect though. Thats what I reckon.

Untill next time get your ears round this :



Oh yeh, and My mate Micheal showed me this.. Well Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment