Wednesday 15 April 2009

FUCK MY STOMACH HURTS.

I got too lean while I was making that beat last night and I have woken up with what feels like a bowling ball sitting in my stomach cos I ate so much while I was working - long.

Gotta spend the day with my ex today so not looking like I'm gonna get much done to the track, I'm gonna put it on back burner until tomorrow.

I'm sure I am not the first person to blog about this, but how fucking annoying is it when little kids sit on the back of the bus with their music on their phone. It happened to me yesterday while I was on my way to meet Huhu for a draw. This is what went down:

HER: (phone playing FLO RIDA or something.)
ME: Oi, turn that shit off please.
HER: NO. and its not shit man.
ME:It is shit and i dont want to have to sit here and listen to it.
HER: Tut shut up man.
ME: (getting up) Look turn it off or I'll come over there, take it off you and throw it out the window.
WOMAN BYSTANDER: You better turn it off,he looks like he'll do it.
HER:Fuck sake man. Turns off music.

I am now the bus vigilante. All preachers that get on the bus can fuck off too. I don't wanna listen to your incoherent ramblings. AND when there's two seats next to each other that are free, why do people sit on the outside one? and then fucking tut when you wanna sit down, BUT dont even move in then, no they get up and make you squeeze in pass them. FUCKING HATE THAT. just move across dickhead.

If you dont know about Gigs I dunno where ya been.

BIG FREESTYLE:

Cant stop listening to this at the moment to:

No comments:

Post a Comment