Monday 13 April 2009

ALL NIGHT CALLERS.

I did radio yesterday. It was joke.


First of all I get there and it takes me about half hour to get some one to come open the door.
I get in and the studios been taken over by five or six little dudes all holding their pads and practicing bars etc.. I'm like fuck this, say safe to Pabz (the guy who runs the station) and go outside to bun a zoot before the set. After Sherene (see below) had told me about 8 times that her demo was gonna be late out and that her producer wants her to work with dott rotten, we find out that BT have locked off the whole areas internet so we have to do a recorded show.. Then the DJ (DJ Q) was trying to mix but his lappy couldnt handle it so he played like two tracks and Pabz had to roll out the vinyl.

SHEREENE:

Theres this chick who has pilfered my set off me- which was my own fault cos i was too mashed to go EVERY Sunday. Anyway heres a link to her myspazz:

http://myspace.com/mizun1que


I think she wanted to look like the bigman so she started telling any Tom, Dick and Harry they could have a set..

Well the outcome was...... interesting.. 4 or 5 young dudes came and were spitting bars straight off their pads, they were hungry and have alot to learn and I'll just let you make your own judgements when I post the video (as soon as Pabz uploads it.)

Anyway we did a set, then Pipedog rolled in with his boy who was safe but Ive forgotton his name and he had a sick hoodie. These man are SICK I cant wait to see that bit of the video. Look out for more of that back to back madness to come.

This funniest thing was at the end, when the youngers wanted to leave. They tried to duck out without paying subs!

NO!

The doors locked fam.

They ask about five times to be let out and they just get ignored then its pretty obvious they locked in till they pay they fivers... So they pay up and go home for their easter roast.

As Dj Qs leaving Pabz looks at him and goes "Don't come back next week" The dudes like " nah nah but Im rebooting my lappy tonight." Pabs goes, "nah nah seriously. Dont worry about it. Just dont come back." BAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



my oldie but goodie for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment